Our recheargeable Lithium batttery can replace 500 sets of alkaline batteries while producing 23 times less carbon emmisions.
The cost is less than the cost of 20 sets of Alkaline batteries.
If that is not a good enough reason to use it, wait there is more!
You can recharge it in 2 hrs with a USB connection and it will power your micro:bit for 5 days or more!
- USB Charging Connector Maximum Current : 200ma
- Solar Panel : not included
- Battery Voltage monitor : Analog output, Battery Voltage / 2.4, 715K Impedance
- Solar Voltage Monitor : Analog Output, Solar Panel Voltage / 2.4, 71.5K Impedance
- Solar Current Monitor : Analog Output, Solar Panel Voltage / 2.4 – (1ohms x Solar Current), 71.5K Impedance
- Charger On-Off : Digital input, 0 – 3.3V, 0 volts = off, > 88mV = on, 10K Impedance
- Battery : Lithium Polymer, 3.7V nominal, Max charge Voltage 4.2V Minimum, Discharge Voltage 3.0V, 1500mAh
- Low Battery Turn Off : 3.0V +-0,15V
- Over Charge Protection : 4.25V
- Dimensions : 65mm x 48mm x 18mm
- Weight : 50gr